The SMG’s are Fairly Easy to Get Gold, Just Time Consuming.
What Game Mode’s Should you pick?
- Hardcore: Hard point, Headquarters and Domination.
- Core: If you are going to stick with core I recommend playing the Shoothouse game mode. Fast pace, high kills per game, small map. All factors that makes getting SMG’s gold easy.
Hip Fire Kills
Hardcore is the Best Mode for Hip Fire Kills
Quick kills and there is currently a shootout 24/7 on the hardcore playlists. Making it much easier for hip fire kills.
Should be semi cautious around corners but can move around very fast.
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip (Helps with hipfire accuracy)
- Laser: 5mW Laser (Helps with hipfire accuracy again)
- Muzzle: Compensator (Helps with recoil control)
- Grip: Rubberized Grip Tape. (Helps with recoil)
These will Heavily increase your accuracy with hip firing, making it much easier to get them because without it can be a bit of a challenge. As for the 5th attachment you can really put whatever you want to. My recommendation would be sleight of hand or overloaded.
Hardcore shootout 24/7. You just need to go center and shoot across the map and you can get long shots with just a few hits on the enemy making it much easier than trying to do this on the core version of the shoothouse. Also you can use the lean to stabilize more and work on your leaning kills at the same time.
- Optic: VLK 3.0x Optic (Better precision for the longshot kills.)
- Underbarrel: Commando Foregrip (Recoil stabilization)
- Rear Grip: Rubberized Grip Tape (Recoil Control)
- Muzzle: Compensator (Recoil Reduction)
For the final attachment I again recommend either overloaded perk or sleight of hand. If you follow these instructions, it will be really easy for you to get your longshot kills.
Mounted and crouching
You can do these at the same time. All you need to do is just hit a lot of corners with the mounting and other objects often. These ones are pretty easy to get.
Shortly After Reloading
Here you just want to use sleight of hand and reload after a lot of kills. This one is kind of progressive and the only real way to get it fairly quickly. Or even a person who is mounted up camping you can shoot once, reload and get them quickly.
Other than that
The Camo’s besides those ones you really just get progressively with time so they are easy to get. Just like I said, time consuming.
If you enjoyed the content:
If you enjoyed the content please leave a comment below and if you would like to support Admiral Gamers so we can get better equipment, and add things to make the site and our content better You can donate with the button below.