This guide is meant to be quick and easy. The quickscoping in Modern Warfare this year is a bit different. Its all based on what attachments you put on your gun. So you really have to make some progress with the weapon before you can get the aim speeds to be able to run around quickscoping. So here you will get the guide to see what ones you need to use to be able to quickscope a lot easier.
- Barrel: 17.0″ Factory Barrel (Increases aim down sight speed)
- Laser: Tac Laser (Increases aim down sight speed) This is weird but it does.
- Stock: Singuard Arms Assassin (Increases aim down sight speed)
- Ammunition: 7 Round Mags (So you have more ammunition but not 9 so it doesn’t slow down the aim down sight speed to much.)
- Perk: Sleight of Hand (For the quick reloading because if you are going to be quickscoping then your going to be all about speed.)
That’s really all there is to the Guide
If you found this guide at all useful please leave a comment and give use some feedback on problems you are having in the game and we can do our best to figure it out and create a guide for that. Also if you would like to support Admiral Gamers you can join our community discord and/or leave a donation on the buttons below to help us get better equipment to produce more quality content.